Our Kids, Our Future - Social Media Kit
Use the images and suggested tweets below to help promote the release of Our Kids, Our Future: Solutions to Child Poverty in the U.S.
Click the image to expand and then right click to "Save image as."
RELEASE DAY TWEETS
- Join us at 3 p.m. for the release of @CPAG_USA's Our Kids, Our Future -- a cross-sector guide to reducing child poverty in the United States. This compendium of policy solutions with a national commitment to #ValueOurKids can fight child poverty.
- Check out @CPAG_USA for coverage of the briefing event and release of Our Kids, Our Future, a compendium of cross-sector solutions to significantly reduce child poverty in the U.S. We can #ValueOurKids by making sure that no child has to experience poverty.
- Released now: Our Kids, Our Future, a cross-sector guide to reducing child poverty in the United States. This compendium of policy solutions from @CPAG_USA, together with a national commitment to #ValueOurKids, can fight child poverty: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future
- Children of color experience poverty at nearly three times the rate of white children. To #ValueOurKids, we need solutions: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future
- In the coming decades, the ratio of seniors to those of working age will be twice as great as it was in the 20th century. It is more critical now than ever to invest in our children, who will make up our future workforce. #ValueOurKids: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future
- In the United States, there are millions of children living in poverty each day and trying to thrive but are faced with barriers at every stage of their development. #ValueOurKids by making child poverty reduction a top priority: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future
PERSONALIZE THIS TWEET:
- #ValueOurKids by making child poverty reduction a top priority. [AUTHOR] shared some ideas on how to address [ISSUE] in @CPAG_USA’s Our Kids, Our Future: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future
PAPER EXCERPT TWEETS:
We encourage you to take excerpts of the paper your organization contributed to the compendium and use them in a tweet with #ValueOurKids. Examples:
- “A national child poverty target would provide a tool for advocates, the media, and the public to hold the government accountable for identifying and implementing effective interventions to reduce child poverty.” #ValueOurKids because our country can’t afford to wait: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future
- "Mounting evidence indicates that targeted aid to families provides not only immediate gains in poverty reduction but also lifelong benefits in terms of childhood development." It's one way to #ValueOurKids: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future
- “The earned income tax credit (EITC) is our nation’s most effective antipoverty tool. It is a refundable tax credit available to low- and moderate-income households with members who work.” See more ways to #ValueOurKids: http://www.childpovertyusa.org/our-kids-our-future